среда, 19 мая 2010 г.

i'm old-fashioned.

today is marked by not only a new look, but a few actual pictures!
yes-yes. that's right. the moment you've all been waiting for. today you'll get an exclusive look at my embroidery!
but shh if my grandma tries to find out. it's supposed to be a surprise.
my favorite teddy bear (because he's gray and original) demonstrating my artwork. oh, and what is that..thing hanging on his shoulder? well, my friends, that would be me showing off my newest (and favorite for now) pair of knee-highs. look at the little bow! cute, no?
a closeup of my embroidery. it's not much, but i like the design for its simplicity and elegance. it's my first try and, oh, it's really the thought that counts...right?

i nearly forgot to tell you all about my look. anyway, my grandmother is a very special person. for my christmas '08 present, she made me a gorgeous dress...with lovely embroidered butterflies all over it. i, as the stupid jean-wearing adolescent i was back then, forgot all about it and stuffed it into the depths of my closet. now, two years later, i find it. thank goodness now i have the sense to notice its true beauty.
here it is. ~

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий